Rayne Staffing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Rayne Staffing may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from October 14, 2019.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, and company.
- Contact information including email address.
- Other information relevant to our email submission form.
What We Do With Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We will never sell your information or provide it to any other entity for any purpose.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online through our email capturing process.