Rayne is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche candidates across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client, a residential solar company, is seeking an experienced VP of Operations with 20+ years’ of homebuilding or solar experience,or 12+ years’ manager experience with multiple reports, or 7 – 8+ years’ senior manager experience with multiple reports,or 10+ years’ public company experience, or 10+ years’ experience in an energy market.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
20+ years’ of homebuilding or solar experience,or 12+ years’ manager experience with multiple reports, or 7 – 8+ years’ senior manager experience with multiple reports,or 10+ years’ public company experience, or 10+ years’ experience in an energy market.
The right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
Builds the field management teams; team structure will be determined by regional requirements and may be comprised of both centralized and decentralized associates
• Develops the management and project control systems required to audit activity
for distributed and decentralized construction in assigned states
• Builds subcontractor partnerships involving design, engineering, and construction
• Identifies and mitigates problems as they evolve, forecasts and tracks the work
• Manages the backlog and develops systems to detail subcontracts, schedules, and managements of work on hand
• Develops standards for communication process with an internal and external customer base
• Guides the development of the organization’s Strategic Plan; develops and tracks key performance indicators to measure progress
• Works with the Vice President of Supply Chain and Senior Vice President of Operations to develop strategic partnerships with manufacturing and distribution
partners and assists in informed decision-making regarding future supply chain philosophy
• Evaluates internal and external processes and products as the industry evolves and suppliers and technology change on a continuous basis
• Ensures we have sustainable product supply lines and assists in negotiating contract terms to insulate SunStreet from market risk and operational efficiency impacts
• Works with Vice President of Supply Chain to overhaul current inventory management and MRP standards
• Evaluates software benefits and limitations, and advises on best strategy for process improvement
• Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions. With support from marketing team.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Dane at 832-243-4495. Or you can email your resume to email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.