Location: Austin, Texas
We are the total simple approach to parking with our integrated suite of hardware and subscription solutions for parking operators and asset owners to manage their gated, parking lot, and valet operations. With our award-winning parking solutions, our customers can take control of their revenue.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Analyze user data to evaluate user interfaces for existing applications.
- Identify areas of improvement and provide time-sensitive solutions.
- Work with project managers and engineers to create innovative improvements to web applications.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching and user testing experiences for web-based product.
- Incorporate feedback from other team members to facilitate product improvements.
- Understand our customers and serve as their advocate when making design decisions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functionality and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Deliver assets to agile development teams and refine as needed during project sprints.
- Define and maintain visual style guides and developing assets.
- Minimum of five years of relevant experience in software engineering, web design, or a related field.
- Proficiency in UX design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq and Framer.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role for Enterprise Software and Web-based applications.
- Thorough understanding of User-Centered Design (UCD) and related topics such as A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and heuristic analysis.
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees. We offer a competitive PPO medical plan through a large, national carrier; dental coverage with two (2) plan options; and, company paid vision. In additional we provide basic life and AD&D as well as employer paid short-term disability. Employees can also elect to enroll in additional voluntary life insurance for themselves, their spouse and/or their child(ren); and, long term disability.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job ID: 6726