Our Client a large Electric Utility company is seeking a Protection Settings Engineer. This position is a long term contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Manages, plans, and tracks the execution of all Transmission and/or Substation Maintenance work within the Region.
- Leads coordination of all work with affected stakeholders to ensure work is executed by the required in-service date.
- Reviews periodic inspection and test results of equipment and evaluates need for further action or corrective work based on results and equipment guidelines.
- Ensures dates are clear and work is executed for all equipment testing which is tied to Compliance milestones.
- Coordinates field reviews of emergent work with field resources, engineering, environmental, and other functional personnel as needed to develop an actionable plan and timeline for execution of emergent work.
- Manages Transmission and Substation failed equipment to ensure equipment is restored by the established in-service date.
- Working knowledge of Transmission and Substation equipment from 12kV through 500kV.
- Manages equipment data electronically in CASCADE to ensure replaced or changed equipment is updated and keep up to date in system of record.
- Complete walkdowns of new equipment which is placed in service and completes Asset Acceptance documentation prior to placing in-service.
- Travels within a Region or Super-Region and works both in an office setting and field setting.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385 or send your resume to email@example.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.