Transmission Project Manager
- Responsible for providing leadership for the management, or the assistance of managing, all phases of project planning and execution to ensure all project success factors are met, including but not limited to scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental, safety, communications, security, and integration.
- Project type could include either greenfield or brownfield transmission construction.
- Capable of handling the scope, schedule, cost, safety, and quality of all projects assigned to the Project Manager.
- Establish and maintain communications among all project/program’s stakeholders.
- Lead all project related meetings and reports required to ensure open communication between all team members, (monthly project reviews, kickoff meetings, weekly reports, monthly reports, etc.) and to properly report project status.
- Preferred to have Electrical Utility experience within Transmission line construction.
Hybrid – Work will be performed from both remote and onsite locations after the onboarding period
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law