Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client, an Electric Utility company, is seeking an experienced Transmission Line Engineers with 5+ years of experience working with Transmission Line Design. This position is on a year long contract basis with the opportunity for renewal. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the engineering and design activities related to transmission line design such as engineering analysis and design, route selection, material acquisition, structural and foundation design, and project and construction management
- Prepare project construction documents such as: plan and profile drawings; design drawings; engineering, material, and construction specifications; project schedules and bills of material
- Develop project design alternatives and corresponding cost estimates
- Design new transmission facilities with voltages ranging from 12 kV and 765 kV
- Utilize PLS-CADD to model transmission line design project.
- Provide training and guidance to lower level employees
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact. Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385. Or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.