Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a large Electric Utility company is seeking a Project Manager. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
The Project Manager will provide clients with overall project management tasks in the areas of comprehensive engineering design of the electrical transmission, distribution, and substation projects.
- Manages the entire project lifecycle for various sized distribution, transmission, or substation electric utility projects.
- Responsible for tracking scope, schedule, and cost of projects.
- Assist with the preparation of bid documents, development of requests for proposal responses, status reports, and cost estimates.
- Driving work products by coordinating and working with Engineering Leads and Managers to track and execute client deliverables.
- Provides day-to-day direction to project resources and ensures the project teams are provided the resources and support that enable the teams to reach their defined objectives.
- Writing comprehensive and technical project reports.
- Interfacing directly with the client and internal management to report progress, costs, schedule, and risks across a portfolio of distribution projects.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.