Our Client a large Electric Utility company is seeking an Electric Project Manager. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
The right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Project Manager for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation capital projects.
- Successful delivery of assigned project portfolio
- Project Management lifecycle including; planning, detailed design, construction, close out and turnover to operations
- Ability to coordinate and influence a wide range of functional organizational leads and SMEs
- Bachelor Degree Engineering or Business
- 10 + years of project management team experience
- 5+ years project manager experience (industrial level, preferably electric utility)
- Be able to travel locally
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Hours: Monday – Friday (8-5)
Duration: 2+ years
Remote Work: No
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385 or send your resume to email@example.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.