Our Client a large Electric Utility company is seeking a Substation Construction Coordinator. This position is a long term contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
The right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee activities associated with substation site preparation and access road construction.
- General oversight of contractors performing the work, stormwater management, along with documentation of permitting requirements.
- Daily reporting
- SME making sure work is done to spec and safely
- 10+ years of Substation Construction
- Preferred General Foreman experience
- Ability to communicate with client and contractors
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385 or send your resume to email@example.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.