Location: Austin, Texas
We are the total simple approach to parking with our integrated suite of hardware and subscription solutions for parking operators and asset owners to manage their gated, parking lot, and valet operations. With our award-winning parking solutions, our customers can take control of their revenue.
Our engineering team is comprised of software engineers in back end, front end, mobile, site reliability engineering, QA, test automation, design, and product management.
- At least 7 years experience in high-performing software engineering organizations that work on hard problems, deliver technology to real customers, and never stop improving.
- At least 3 years experience managing talented engineers directly. If we asked them, they'd be thrilled to work for you again.
- Deep understanding of the types of problems your team faces, resulting from a professional product engineering background prior to, or alongside, management.
- You've gotten your engineers promoted, improved their performance through mentoring and feedback, helped them navigate complex career decisions, and gotten them through times when they felt like the world was collapsing around them.
- You have a passion for making a wonderful product that customers love. You're therefore an expert on every product you've worked on, and obsessed with the details. Because of this, you never blindly delegate, and enjoy immense credibility and respect among your team. You are hands-on, but ready and eager to empower those around you so you don't have to be.
- You've succeeded and failed–that is, learned–at all of this.
- You inspire people around you to achieve more than they assumed they could.
- You have built new process from scratch, and had to work hard to promote it culturally within your team.
- You believe in the power of a healthy, thriving culture in helping teams get the most out of themselves, and you have experience proving this.
- Some of your experience has been in startups or on small teams, where the success and failure of the greater enterprise rested on your shoulders.
- You possess best-in-the-industry expertise you can occasionally lend to the broader team in the form of technical leadership on several of these areas:
- Scalable, global backend service technology
- Web and desktop app frontend architecture with modern frameworks
- Mobile architecture and tool development
- Big data analysis and analytics
- Real-time media (audio and video) technology
- Embedded systems with custom hardware
- DevOps and site reliability engineering
- Automated testing and QA
- Build and release tools
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job ID: 6728