Senior Interiors Project Manager
Local Construction company is in need of a Sr. Project Manager in the Houston, Texas area. Projects range from office workplaces to environments for education, healthcare and hospitality.
- Coordinate with Project Superintendent in development of project logistics and plans.
- Reviews, approves and processes changes to contracts and progress payments.
- Coordinate project personnel activities to ensure project remains on schedule.
- Provide technical assistant (interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods, etc) as needed.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses).
- Maintain positive relationships with our partners and clients.
- Monitor and report on project costs and labor.
- Lead the project’s quality process and principles.
- Coordinate and in some cases lead the pricing efforts for new projects and changes to current projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering required.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the Construction Industry.
- General knowledge of construction principles/practices.
- Experience in the interior commercial construction market in Houston is preferred.