Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche
Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the
Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted
employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to
come in the future.
Our Client a High-Tech/ Semiconductor construction company is seeking an experienced Scheduler with 2-5
years of experience working with Last Planner System and TouchPlan experience. This position is on a contract to hire basis.
Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right
person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid
change and redirection.
– Must have- Last Planner System experience, TouchPlan a plus
– Must be local to Chandler, AZ
– Preferred semiconductor experience
-Two to five years’ experience with Primavera scheduling software.
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Support IQM and Scheduler Manager on schedule daily analysis and duties
- Develop and maintain the tool install schedules to meet the project teams’ schedule needs. Adhere to the SOP and manage the input and outputs to the schedule for accuracy.
- Understand and utilize defined systems used to create, update and maintain project schedules.
- Gain a thorough understanding and working knowledge of other systems that integrate with the schedule: Systems, Applications, and Products in Data Processing , Cost, Entity Management Systems , electronic Manufacturing Readiness Checklist
- Gain an understanding and working knowledge of theory of constraints and critical chain.
- Document all business processes for creating, updating, and reporting procedures and comply with all procedures.
- Critical path analysis and reporting to project team members.
- Support the Project Controls Manager by planning & organizing the resource planning (including task planning by individual) and scheduling on the project.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more
information please contact. Kelly Kelt at 832-730-4613. Or you can email your resume to
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by