Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a High-Tech company is seeking an experienced Project Manager with 5 years of experience working all aspects of project development within the Semiconductor Industry. This position is on a contract to hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Experience with the MS Office and Windows Suite of Software
- Ariba program is the primary software for scheduling, budgeting and tracking, experience with Ariba is a plus.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial Strong scheduling and budget management skills
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Interface with purchasing, trades, install superintendents and facilities management.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and labor needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Identify and mitigate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Kelly Kelt at 832-730-4613. Or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.