Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a large Utility company is seeking a Gas Project Manager with 3+ years of experience. This position is on a contract to hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- 3+ years of PM experience
- Knowledge of gas distribution, utility design/construction
- Knowledge of six sigma principles
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Provide management, planning, and direction for Gas Delivery projects.
- Ensures effective engineering design of projects and adherence to company policy and engineering standards.
- Monitor contractor or subcontractor management and reveiws bid project.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385. Or you can email your resume to email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.