Location: Austin, Texas
A company in south Austin that is currently work from home is looking for a contract project manager for a 12 month project.
Project Manager: A Project Manager must have experience managing Information Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks. Specifically:
Manages the full life-cycle of applications/systems projects for Monitoring
• Evaluates, determines and documents specific requirements related to monitoring projects and translates those requirements into a road-map with
target release dates for accomplishment.
• Develops and manages a project risk register for each project.
• Determines and Manages the project schedule utilizing Agile PM methodologies and tools.
• Provides routine reporting of project milestones, risks, impediments, and escalation requirements.
• Presents to leadership, stakeholders and/or governance groups, the vision and strategy of the project, the road-map of planned deliveries, and capabilities to be delivered in each release.
• Conducts cross-organizational coordination as required in support of project delivery.
• Expedites and coordinates services to assist in managing complex enterprise projects.
• Manages assigned tasks to completion within the schedule, budget, and scope
of the project.
Required Skills and Certification:
• Project Management Institute – Agile Certified Practitioner
• Certified Scrum Master
• Kanban Management
• Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into executive-level reports, correspondence, and presentations.
Extensive experience managing complex IT projects
Preferred Skill and experience:
• Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and management of enterprise network, infrastructure, and applications.
• Ability to operate in high-stress environments.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook