My client is a major utility in the IL area, they are seeking a Land Agent on a long term contract basis. They are seeking someone with experience in Title Research, Gas Distribution, Last deeds of records, Preparing Easement Documents, and ability to Communicate effective with Land Owners.
In some cases, this group can be a choke point for projects so understanding that working in an environment that feels like other groups are constantly waiting on you is a major component of the job that you must be comfortable with.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
– proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
– preparing Easement Documents
– Use GIS system to pull information
– 60% office cubicle work, 40% field work (talking to land owners)
– Communicating Articulately to Land Owners, telling then What and Why they are trying to get in touch.
– Title Research and Investigation, Looking for Land Rights
– Ability to communicate effectively to multiple departments and stakeholders.
– Understanding of ROW for gas distribution
– Real Estate Investigation and Acquisition