Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client, a large Electric Utility company, is seeking an ITAAC Engineer with 5+ years of experience. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
Candidate will be responsible for managing the completion documentation associated with the inspection, engineering analyses, and required testing.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) and AP1000 experience OR BS Engineering from an ABET accredited school or Licensed Professional Engineer, or
Senior Reactor Operator Experience at a Commercial Nuclear Plant
- A minimum of 5 years of combined experience in one or
multiple of the following is required at a nuclear power plant or nuclear project:
– Plant Initial Testing (Components/Pre-operational)
– Plant Modifications (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/I&C)
– Nuclear Construction/Start-Up
– Nuclear Operations
– System Engineering
– Construction Engineering
– Work Management
– Project Management
– Design Engineering
- Knowledge of NRC and Industry codes and standards for testing, modifications, or construction of a nuclear facility
- 10 CFR 52 Licensing/ITAAC experience and/or familiarity with the AP1000 design
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.