Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a Semiconductor Manufacturing company is seeking an experienced IT Construction Coordinator with 3+ years of experience working with Semiconductor Construction in the Hillsboro, OR area. This position is on a contract to hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- 3+ years of experience in semiconductor construction as a Foreman, or have a technical degree.
- Act as IT expert for programming, design (Intel Master Design Specification and IREF), construction (Intel Master Construction Specification), and commissioning.
- MUST be Local to Hillsboro, OR. No Per Diem offered
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Participate and comment on design reviews
- Gather any OFCI quotes for Project Manager to place PO
- Be customer interface to gather and document IT requirements
- Facilitate IT working group and represent all IT functions to the GC and CS PM (e.g. LAN, WAN, AV, DC) and with the Telecom Design engineering firm deliver a design package to for construction Bid and implementation
- Manage IT detail deliverable schedule for non-GC managed items
- Data entry into Intel IT’s management reporting systems (e.g. PM Toolbox and Rally)
- Resource requirements
- IT Construction project management expertise
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact. Kelly Kelt at 832-730-4613. Or you can email your resume to email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.