Location: Austin, Texas
We are an equipment finance company based in Austin, TX. Our primary activities consist of rail car operating leasing in North America and Europe. In addition, we lease locomotives in the U.S., and also have significant investments in industrial equipment and marine assets. We are growing!
The Full Stack .Net Developer will work directly with the technical team to gather requirements, on projects including new solutions and enhancements to existing applications, creating technical design documents, develop code, unit tests, system tests and support user acceptance tests.
4-yr College Degree required, preferably in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Participate in the design and development of multi-tier distributed applications in a Windows/Internet environment
- Work with business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, form project plans and communicate progress throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Work with the technical team lead to review, analyze and define requirements for new development or enhancements to and maintenance of existing systems
- Create technical and functional design documents. Create, validate and enhance prototypes for projects
- Analyze and design technical solutions for complex business requirements
- Development to include new product development, customizations and enhancements
- Has the ability to create efficient SQL queries and understands how to optimize them for performance.
- Identify and resolve programming problems by following routine methods and established system development methodologies
- Work with other teams to deliver solutions that provide value to the company
- 4+ years of application development using C# .NET
- ASP.NET MVC 4.5/Core 2
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- Experience with Entity Framework 5 or 6 or greater
- xUnit, nUnit or equivalent testing framework using Mocks and other testing best practices
- 2+ years of experience with RDBMS systems via ODBC/SQL especially SQL Server 2014+ or DB2
- Experience creating and consuming web services (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with Three-tier architecture, objected oriented analysis and design, and UML
- Knowledge of all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge with agile SCRUM methodology
For more information on this job visit: https://vc5consulting.com/
VC5 Consulting has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
Job id: 6722