Location: Austin, Texas
We are the total simple approach to parking with our integrated suite of hardware and subscription solutions for parking operators and asset owners to manage their gated, parking lot, and valet operations. With our award-winning parking solutions, our customers can take control of their revenue.
We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our team and help bring a group of customer facing SaaS applications into the future. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure responsiveness of applications across device platforms
- Develop quality reusable components and front-end libraries
- Drive toward the effective utilization of the latest technologies
- Mentor other team members
- Participate in team settings, provide estimates and represent their feature area(s) in discussions.
- Participate in code reviews while writing clear, concise code.
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, etc. is a plus, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of web application development experience including experience with React.js
- Stellar communication skills – including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues to a non-technical audience and engage in productive dialog involving multiple viewpoints or conflicting perspectives.
- The ability to independently scope, design and implement flexible technical solutions while anticipating technical uncertainties.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and shifting priorities.
We proudly offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees. We offer a competitive PPO medical plan through a large, national carrier; dental coverage with two (2) plan options; and, company paid vision. In additional we provide basic life and AD&D as well as employer paid short-term disability. Employees can also elect to enroll in additional voluntary life insurance for themselves, their spouse and/or their child(ren); and, long term disability.
For more information on this job visit: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook
Job ID: 6725