Rayne is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche candidates across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client is seeking an entry level OR experienced field service technicians with 6+ months of experience working with working within the commercial construction industry. This position is on a contract to hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
The right candidates will be able to provide services to repair, replace, or install new commercial windows, doors, sunshades, brake metal, caulking, mirrors, etc.
The ideal candidate would have experience:
- General Construction work history is a MUST (6+ months)
- Using basic hand tools such as a screw gun, drill, tape measure, carpenter tools
- Willingness to learn a new trade (Trainable)
- Polite, punctual, and professional
- Ability to work and build with direction
- Ability to follow directions and process the next steps
- Ability to contribute new ideas and thoughts that come up during work