Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a major utility service’s company is seeking an experienced Utility Field Inspector with 10+ years of experience working with T-Line and Telecom construction projects. This position is on a long-term contract basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
– 5+ years experience Inspecting Powerline and Communications projects
• Perform a visual collection of data and inventory of pole equipment to include sizes and structures.
• Perform field data collection utilizing approved collection materials to include laptop, gps and other electronic devices as necessary.
• Develop a working knowledge of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC), Electrical utility construction standards, and telephone, cable and other communication facilities.
• Operate necessary equipment to take measurements on utility poles and mid-span facilities and perform pole inspections.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
– Follow all Safety protocols and practices established by company safety policies.
– Possess a working knowledge of OSHA requirements to the induvial job responsibilities.
– Responsible to maintain a safe and healthful place of work
– Personal protective equipment must be used when and where required, and properly maintained.
– Maintain a safe driving record
– Responsible for the quality of your individual work
– Responsible for meeting the quality requirements as outlined per project working on.
– Self-check all work and the work of others as assigned.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Meagan at 832.919.8015. Or you can email your resume to Meagan@raynestaffing.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.