Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client, an Electric Utility company, is seeking an experienced Environmental Specialist Levels I-IV with 1+ years of experience working in environmental sciences. This position is on a year long contract basis with the opportunity for renewal. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- (4) Year Environmental Science Degree, or (2) year A.S degree in Environmental Science plus (1) year relevant experience, or relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid Driver's License
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor and assist with forestry, road building, or reclamation activities associated with new construction.
- Assist in the development of and conducting of environmental compliance training.
- Assist in inspecting, provides advice on operations, construction, procedures, records and training to ensure compliance with environmental/agricultural requirements prescribed in laws, regulations, and company procedures.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact. Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385. Or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.