Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client, a large Electric Utility company, is seeking an Electrical Production Team Member with 5+ years of experience with Nuclear or other major construction focusing on electrical commodities
including previous foreman, general foreman, planner, and superintendent experience. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Knowledge of construction practices, construction field management, Field Engineering, construction scheduling and Area Manager responsibilities.
- Strong familiarity with Standard Work Process Procedures.
- Experience with system and/or component functional testing and turnover to commissioning.
- Project Management Professional training and certifications are a plus.
- Thorough understanding of construction management and project management, specifically electrical commodities.
- Thorough knowledge of construction scheduling, document control, and records requirements.
- Experience and skill in identifying problem areas, investigating alternative solutions, and determining solutions with appropriate paths forward in a dynamic and fast-paced
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law