Our Client, a large Electric Utility company, is seeking a Document Management Specialist. This position is a long term contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
The right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Migrate current electronic drawings from a standard network file structure. to a pre-existing drawing management system.
- Work alone with minimal direction
- Prepare documents for systematic scanning (paper & electronic)
- Develop/prepare training guides and job aids to assist users in the use of various systems.
- Understand enterprise wide filing systems, plans, blueprints and related project docs
- Familiar with various computer technologies (MS Office and Adobe products, SharePoint and Content Management systems).
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.