Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a large Electric Utility company is seeking a Distribution Standard P&C Engineer. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Provide technical support to the organizations through appropriate calculations and documentation
- Develop and maintain Distribution Relay Standards such as drawings, logic diagrams, protection intent and design intent docs, and standard relay files & engineering testing plans.
- Develop standard test plan
- Pre-test in the lab new or updated standard logic
The right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- BS Electrical Eng
- Power systems protection and control design
- 6+ years experience in electric systems, including P&C settings and control design
- PE preferred
Hours: Monday – Friday (8-5)
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Remote Work: Possible
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385 or send your resume to email@example.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.