Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client, a large Electric Utility company, is seeking a Distribution/Telecom Project Manager with 10+ years of experience in the electric utility industry. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or Science
- Must be available to travel locally (3 hours one-way trip, max)
- 10+ years project management team experience
- 5+ years project manager experience (industrial level, preferably electric utility)
- Ability to communicate from employee level to VP level, including summarizing data into informational reports
- Strong skillset around forecasting, cost control, scheduling and program execution
- Demonstrated ownership and delivery responsibility for assigned projects and company initiatives
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law.