Rayne Engineering and Skilled Trades is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our client a cutting edge power technology company is seeking an experienced Datacenter Power Engineer with 10+ years of experience working with power engineering for Datacenter's. This position is on a direct hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• 10+ years of data center power engineering experience design, build and operation of Tier 3 and Tier 4 data centers.
• Experience with medium voltage (greater than 600V) and low voltage power systems design.
• Experience working with major cloud datacenter's, e.g. Amazon, Microsoft, Google and Digital Realty.
• Expert level accreditation in the Tier Designer Program with the Uptime Institute desired.
• Communicates well with colleagues and customers, effectively and professionally.
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
• Leads conceptual design and/or feasibility studies and subsequent front-end engineering design (FEED) on approved bids and proposals for data center projects.
• Serves as the primary customer technical point of contact for data center customers during the bid process, contract execution, and transition to engineering, procurement and construction (EPC).
• Works directly with and leads conceptual design and feasibility exercises with prospective data center customers identified by the CEO/COO.
• Serves as the primary management authority for systems engineering, architecture, and technical proposal content for Company data center bids and proposals.
• Coordinates inputs as needed for data center bids and proposals from engineering technical resources across all the Company operating companies and disciplines, including development engineering, solutions (sales) engineering, delivery (project engineering), sustaining engineering (operations), and product management.
• Responsible for the feasibility, technical risk, producibility and maintainability of submitted technical bids and proposals.
• Captures recurring needs identified by prospective data center customers (voice of customer) and conveys those to the CTO for consideration as future research and development projects.
• Additional responsibilities may be added at the direction of Company’s management.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Meagan at 832.919.8015. Or you can email your resume to email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.