Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a High-Tech construction company is seeking an experienced Construction Coordinator with 7+ years of experience working with Mechanical and Electrical tool install projects in the High-Tech industry. This position is on a contract to hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- MUST BE LOCAL to Hilsboro, Oregon.
- MUST have experience working with both the Electrical and Mechanical disciplines on High-Tech construction projects.
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain a professional customer service oriented attitude in all situations
- Promote and maintain team atmosphere and attitude between ACs, IEs, PMs, TOs, SOs, Trades etc.…
- May need to perform peripheral activities not specifically included in CC’s roles and responsibilities to ensure success.
- Resolves BB/TI coordination issues; manage and issue work-order-change/ requests for factory tool vendors/move in/move out efforts where necessary
- Participate in Design Review and support RFI process by providing construction management related information. Involve all the required parties to obtain solution when needed.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact. Marshall Jackson at 281.761.6563. Or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.