Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a large Utility company is seeking a Communication Specialist with 3+ years of experience. This position is on a contract basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- 3+ years of experience working in the communications field
- BS/BA in communications, public relations, political science or related field
- Experience with Canva, InDesign, or some other photo editing software.
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain integration between ops, eng, communications, and public affairs team in regards to project timelines and community/customer impacts.
- Develop and execute communications/outreach plans.
- Work independently
- Plan and execute steakholder meetings and town forums
- Update or improve existing marketing materials and processes for customer notifications and education about company projects.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385. Or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.