Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a large Utility company is seeking an AutoCAD Drafter with 1+ yearas of experience. This position is on a contract to hire basis. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Must have renewable safety construction experience
- Must have either OSHA 500, CHST, or Bachelor/Masters and 2 years of lead safety experience
- Prefer experience working for Owner
This right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- Perform drafting and design work
- Prepare manual or computer assisted drawings in accordance with company standards
- Design installation and/or relocation of company facilities, including required material and piping configurations for pipelines, services, pressure regulating stations, etc.
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385. Or you can email your resume to email@example.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.