Location: Dallas, Texas
We are seeking an ATM Software Integration and Implementation Engineer who can handle integration, testing, and maintenance.
- Implements solutions according to the defined change requests.
- Maintains existing engagements with the change requests and bugs fixes.
- Investigates ATM System and Network incidents via the technical service desk.
- Acts as escalation point of contact for Operations Technical Support into the Solutions department.
- Integrates new technologies that the Development Team develops.
- Supports roll-out and early life projects.
- Prepares projects documents, flow diagrams, specs, SoW, etc.
- Provides technical presales support to the sales team in terms of new rollouts, branding and projects.
- Identifies, troubleshoots and addresses issues in functionality of the fleet.
- Triages and escalates production issues to the development team as needed.
- Implements company standard solutions and software on a daily basis.
- Completes individually assigned tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to take certification projects, run regression testing, and deliver a clean image to Quality Control.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle, testing, and operation
- Capable of discussing project items with internal and external stakeholders.
Core Competencies and Skills
- Solid independent decision-making skills.
- Possess strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science/Engineering and/or equivalent experience;
- Must have 4-year experience in the ATM field or in transaction processing platforms, especially Postilion;
- Experience of ATM technology infrastructures, including ATM Terminal Software; NDC, 912, VISTA, Triton, Hyosung, CEN/XFS, ATM Security, operation of ATM software platform management tools.
- Advanced working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Proficient with MS Suite tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Success criteria and performance measures
- Customer/Shareholder Satisfaction
- Efficiency of project execution
- Efficiency of resource use
- Experience gain from projects
- Meeting technical specifications
- Objective achievements
- Quality of Service
For more information on this job: https://rekruiters.com/jobs/
Rekruiters has been named by business journals as one of the best places to work.
We offer benefits such as weekly pay, health insurance, 401k and even profit sharing to our consultants.
https://www.rekruiters.com – Main Site
@rekruiters.com – Twitter
https://www.facebook.com/rekruiters/ – Facebook