Rayne Engineering is an award-winning Recruitment Agency Focused on Supplying Niche Engineers across multiple industries. We work with some of the largest companies on the Fortune 100 List as well as many small to mid-size companies. Our consultants and contracted employees work across the United States. We have offices in TX, LA, WA, VA with more to come in the future.
Our Client a large Electric Utility company is seeking an Assistant Project Manager. This position is a contract opportunity. Our client is looking for a motivated individual to join their fast-paced growing team. The right person for this position will be able to perform well under pressure and be adaptable to rapid change and redirection.
- Prepare and submit standards similar to existing standard in full compliance with all applicable codes/standards such as ANSI, IEEE, NESC, NEC, etc
- Specify new devices as required
- Support the troubleshooting of all sectionalizing devices on system
- Gather all pertinent drawings and data
- Develop and revise specs as required
- Perform electrical and mechanical revies of devices
- Perform QA/QC peer reviews
- Interpret red-line docs and notate as-built changes on record drawings for drafting updates
The right person for this position will be responsible for the following:
- BS Engineering Degree (electrical, mechanical, civil)
- Preferred 3+ years electrical utility distribution (15kv and below) overhead and underground
- Preferred Exp in Distribution Standards
- Preffered DER Knowledge (smart meter collars, invertors, solar, battery storage systems, battery technology)
- Distribution Line Design (distribution or transmission line design, calcs pole strength, sag calcs, Sag10, Poleforeman, AUD)
Hours: Monday – Friday (8-5)
Duration: 12 months with possible extension, or Contract 2 Hire
Remote Work: Possible
If you are interested or know someone that may fit this position and you require more information please contact Luke Caldarera at 832.871.4385 or send your resume to email@example.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.