Our client is seeking a Structures Design Engineer to join their exciting new program.
The Structure Designer Engineer will be responsible for the Concept aircraft primary and secondary structure analysis. In this role you will be responsible for review of the conceptual layout, detail design and modifications. You will support and play an integral roll in requirements definition, design reviews and certifications.
- Discuss, review and participated in airplane structural and system modification plans and preparation activities
- Resolve technical issues relating to structural and system installation
- Support Maintenance Engineering teams during modification periods
- Attend Change Board (CCB) meetings for design changes
- Generate structural and system installation change modification drawings Lead and oversee the
- technical and design aspects for structures/systems installation Generate and review appropriate Limitations documentation
- Compose restrictions to limit the operation of a flight test vehicle Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Computer Science
- 7+ Experience working with aircraft structure analysis
- 3+ years of experience on all aspects of primary and secondary structure design, damage tolerance, durability, stability, and lofting.
- Experience with FAA certification